maanantai 1. toukokuuta 2017

How to take a diet under control

Here is how I do it:

  • I eat every 3-4 hours
  • Drink water about 2 l/day
  • I never wait untill Im hungry
  • Breakfast is important (perfect egs + carbs)
  • Never eat under 2 hours before going to sleep
  • No sugar 😁🙈 (2-3 weeks without sugar and you will be free)
  • Write what you eat or I take photos to remember
  • I eat about 150g chicken or turkey and 100 beef but not every day and fish. 300-500g vegetables, 2-3 eggs , 1-2 green apple, 1 banana in the gym day and protein coktail and carbs (regulate) I eat about 150-250g. Dont forhet about vitamins.
  • Dont do cardio if you have problems with eating and diet (you will be so hungry if you make cardio that you cant control your hunger)
  • Dont stress about making mistakes just do your best ❤️
 



 

Sometimes I have so crazy daytime rhythm and cant eat perfect so I try to think before, what I will eat in emergency situation if it comes 😜😅 Some fruit or protein cake usually... 

These last three days were so crazy 
  • 29.4 work and learning new things at work
  • 30.4 free day but so many stuff to do and winter came back 😱
  • Sunny day with family, my sister and her kids ❤️☀️
 


My cat - Muris (right side) & my moms cat - Choms

  


 
Kids dont like vegetables so its ok to make different food sometimes for kids 🙈🤓



Amazing birthday gift 😍 I didnt have enough memory in my old phone but now i have in my new phone 👍

 

Usually I dont eat potatoes but today I did :)

 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti